More than a network
The Housing Forum has a membership of like-minded organisations determined to drive quality in design, construction and maintenance of housing through collaboration and innovation. We do this in three main ways:
By providing platforms for exchange of ideas, development of better practice and the forging of cross-sector relationships The Housing Forum helps to build better collaborative approaches to building and maintaining homes. Benefits include:
- Access to our network of 150 membership organisations spanning the full supply chain and adding value to your business output
- Attend focused business networking at our events
Together with members we co-produce stimulating events and working group reports which tackle the challenges faced by the sector to deliver both the step change in the numbers and quality of homes. Benefits include:
- Attend events that give you and your organization excellent opportunities for cross sector knowledge sharing. Including our National Conference, Development Partnership Forums, Leadership Seminars and Innovation Forums.
- In 2017 our events were attended by over 1300 sector professionals.
- Access to industry insights including innovation and break-through practice
- Promote your projects, news, achievements and events through our membership network
We were founded to drive Egan principles of partnership and collaboration and The Housing Forum has built strong links with national and regional policy makers, in particular we aim to influence policy and practice in the way projects are procured and delivered. Benefits include:
- Opportunity to contribute to our working groups and reports. Our latest reports include Building Homes Building Better, Stopping Building Failures
- Attend CEO Forums to build influence at senior level across all organisations involved in the building and maintenance of homes.
- Build your profile through supporting our events and reports
How to join
If you would like to find out more, we'd love to talk to you about the benefits of membership to your organisation. Please contact Callum Riley, Membership Marketing Manager to arrange a meeting.
T: 020 7648 4067 or M: 07572 015 529