Innovation Forum: Delivering Social Value through Partnerships27 August 2018
Since 2013, the Social Value Act has placed an obligation on social landlords to build social impact into procurement of major contracts. But there are challenges to delivering real community benefit and to align the tender process with the community investment goals of the client organisation.
This FREE half day seminar will provide an invaluable insight for contractors and suppliers into how best to build Social Value into bids and for HA and LA procurement, development and asset management professionals into what to expect when tendering. It will also look more at the ways organisations are building social value activities into their businesses and how we can measure the outcomes.
- Learn how the biggest housing association in the UK is aligning procurement within the Group and harnessing it’s supply chain to maximise social value
- Find out how engaging a local community throughout a refurbishment contract delivers benefits.
- Hear how the impact of social value activities can best be measured and reported.
This Innovation Forum will take place on Tuesday 2 October from 10:00-12:30 at Osborne, 47-49 London Road, Reigate RH2 9PY
The event is free to attend for members of The Housing Forum.
- Helen Wilson - Head of Strategic Partnerships and Projects – Clarion Futures
- Andrew Van Doorm – Chief Executive - HACT
- Elisha Sempa – Employment and Skills Manager - Osborne
- Alicia Francis – Partner - Newman Francis – Community Engagement specialists
- William Miller – Director of Community Impact – Optivo
Who should attend
- Contractors and consultants delivering services to HAs and Local Authorities
- Regeneration Professionals
- Development Professionals
- Community Investment Professionals
- Employment and Training Specialists
- Procurement Specialists
With thanks to Osborne for hosting this Innovation Forum