Bookings Now Open - National Conference 201922 February 2019
The Challenge of Change
Thursday 9 May 2019 from 09:30 - 17:30 followed by drinks reception.
Hilton London Wembley, Lakeside Way, Wembley HA9 0BU
The Housing Forum's 2019 National Conference will explore how the housing industry has risen to the challenge of increased demand and changing expectations - where quality outcomes and partnership working achieved success.
This year's conference is taking place in the heart of Wembley Park and will feature a walking tour of housing development and urban regeneration in Wembley.
- Stephen Teagle - Chief Executive, Affordable Housing & Regeneration, Galliford Try
- Julian Tollast, Head of Masterplanning and Design, Quintain
- Councillor Damien White - Leader, London Borough of Havering
- Helen Evans - Chief Executive, Network Homes
- Tom Titherington - Executive Director, Development & Commercial, Sovereign
- Scott Sanderson - Partner, PRP
- Quality and Safety
- Strategic Partnerships
- Innovation and Skills
- Older Peoples Housing
- Supplying the Supply Chain
- Major Regeneration
Exhibition & sponsorship offers:
Please contact Callum Riley, Membership Marketing Manager, for more information.
Members of The Housing Forum receive 2 free places per organisation
- £175 - Additional Member Delegate
- £275 - Non-Member Delegate