Quality Beyond Hackitt: The Affordable Housing Group08 May 2019
Hear from Jim Martin and technical experts on 'Quality Beyond Hackitt' - including an examination of the Mayor of London’s Zero Defect Charter and the work the G15 have commissioned on “After Care” at our upcoming Affordable Housing Group event on Wednesday 22 May.
The Housing Forum and NHBC host a biannual Affordable Housing Group event for the housing and construction industry. The free-to-attend event is an opportunity for delegates to update their knowledge of new technical and regulatory aspects and hear about the very latest best practice initiatives in the sector.
Chaired by Mehban Chowdery, Regional Director - London, NHBC, each event is attended by representatives from housing associations and other registered social landlords, major builders, civil servants, sustainability specialists and other industry professionals.
- Mehban Chowdery, Regional Director, NHBC
- Brian Stevenson, Senior Technical Operations Manager, NHBC
- David Birkbeck, Design for Homes
- Phil Rogers, Construction Quality Manager, NHBC
- Jim Martin, Executive Chairman, Martin Arnold Ltd
- 6 Floor, 1 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AA
Date and Time:
- Wednesday 22 May from 09:30 - 14:00