2016 Housing Forum National Conference
"A new chapter for housing"
Thursday 26th May 2016 - 09:30 - 19:00
The Grange City Hotel, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
The National Conference is the major event in our year bringing our members from across the supply chain together after an exceptional year of growth and expansion.
The conference will concentrate on the importance of housing to the economy and for future generations. What will new housing products look like and who will build and maintain them? How can the housing industry forge successful new partnerships and joint ventures to drive housing growth over the next decade and beyond?
OUR KEY PRESENTERS WERE:
- Ben Llewellyn, Deputy Director for Housing Strategy, DCLG
- Rhian Kelly, Director for Business Environment, CBI
- John Anderson, Chairman, Berkeley Homes East Thames
- Richard Burnham, Head of Housing, Barnsley Council
- Yvonne Arrowsmith, Group Chief Executive, East Thames
Pollard Thomas Edwards
Head of Custom Build Housing,
Associate - Planning, Policy and Economics,
Director - Urban Design,
- Andy von Bradsky, Chair, The Housing Forum