National Conference 2019
'The Challenge of Change'
Thursday 9 May 2019 from 09:30 - 17:30 followed by drinks reception.
Hilton London Wembley, Lakeside Way, Wembley HA9 0BU
The Housing Forum's 2019 National Conference will explore how the housing industry has risen to the challenge of increased demand and changing expectations - where quality outcomes and partnership working achieved success.
For over 20 years The Housing Forum has been associated with a commitment to quality and innovation in the affordable housing space. Our National Conference is our flagship event, attracted senior leaders from landlords, local authorities, contractors, developers, architects, consultants, manufacturers and suppliers.
The 2019 conference promises to be bigger and better than ever - taking place in the heart of Wembley Park, it will feature keynote speeches, breakout sessions, a walking tour of housing development and urban regeneration in the area and an evening drinks reception.
The conference will feature:
- Plenary conference sessions
- Breakout workshop session
- An afternoon walking tour of housing development and urban regeneration in Wembley
- Evening drinks reception
- Lord Richard Best - Chair, Affordable Housing Commission
- Stephen Teagle - Chief Executive, Galliford Try Partnerships
- Julian Tollast - Head of Masterplanning and Design, Quintain
- Helen Evans - Chief Executive, Network Homes
- Councillor Damien White - Leader, London Borough of Havering
- Andrew Beharrell- Senior Partner, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Chan Kataria OBE - Group Chief Executive, emh Group
- Jim Martin - Executive Chairman, Martin Arnold
- Scott Sanderson - Partner, PRP
- Tom Titherington - Executive Director, Development & Commercial, Sovereign
- Tom Chance - Director, National CLT Network
- Guy Palmer - Director of Regeneration, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Quality and Safety
- Strategic Partnerships
- Innovation and Skills
- Older Peoples Housing
- Supplying the Supply Chain
- Major Regeneration
Exhibition & sponsorship offers:
Please contact Callum Riley, Membership Marketing Manager, for more information.
Members of The Housing Forum receive 2 free places per organisation
- £175 - Additional Member Delegate
- £275 - Non-Member Delegate
Full programme to be announced.