Programme Announced for Development Partnership Forum - Building Resilience, Raising Quality … and Brexit?
Hear from Richard Jones of Arcadis on his well-informed assessment of the continuing uncertainty and impact of Brexit on housing development, and Alistair McLeod of Waterstons on using data to build in resilience in housing businesses.
This Forum will also feature:
- Professor Janice Morphet’s up to date findings on new house building by local councils
- GLA’s approach to land intensification for housing development
- An in-depth examination of Clarion’s ...
This popular annual event for members provides an opportunity to reflect on progress in the sector over the past year and to catch up with colleagues from member organisations.
In particular we'll: consider the political landscape as the Brexit horizon moves ever closer, examine the possibilities offered by the Building in Quality collaboration between RIBA, CIOB and RICS and hear from member experts on the latest developments in sustainability and energy efficiency as we ...
CEOs of The Housing Forum member organisations met in London on 7th September 2016 to discuss the impact of Brexit on the housing sector in UK.
The conclusions of the Forum are:
- There is a short term window of opportunity with advantageous land prices which can benefit housing associations with the ability to switch tenure
- The dynamic that always drives the housing market is consumer confidence, and potential job losses following Brexit need to be ...