'HRA - housing revenue account'
The Housing Forum at Housing 2019
The Housing Forum joined organisations from across the housing supply chain last week at Housing 2019, Europe's largest and most inclusive housing festival and the Chartered Institute of Housing's annual conference.
Whilst at the conference – in addition to exhibiting - we examined and debated some of biggest challenges facing the industry, featuring sessions at the conference on:
Hackitt Review response consultation ...
Our annual breakfast event during MIPIM returns to the Radisson Blu on Wednesday 13 March.
This year’s panel discussion will centre on the role of local authorities in delivering new homes and the panel will include:
- Pat Ritchie, Chief Executive, Newcastle City Council
- Tom Walker, Deputy Chief Executive, Homes England
- Steve Partridge, Senior Partner, Savills
- Richard Sterling, Development Manager, Willmott Dixon
As well as enjoying a buffet ...
“A new deal for social housing”
Green Paper from MHCLG August 2018
Consultation period to 6 November 2018
Selected questions for response set out in bold
Chapter 1- Ensuring homes are safe and decent
1. Are there any changes to what constitutes a Decent Home that we should consider?
The introduction of the Decent Homes Standard made a significant difference to the quality of existing stock. However, the component based approach does ...