Members Morning Programme09 December 2019
This popular annual networking event for members provides an opportunity to reflect on progress in the sector over the past year. Members morning is also an excellent opportunity to catch up with colleagues from The Housing Forum's 150+ member organisations.
Our morning seminar will launch our new vision of "A Quality Home for All" and debate approaches to quality assurance.
9.30 Registration, coffee and networking
10.00 The Housing Forum - a year on record
- Shelagh Grant, Chief Executive, The Housing Forum
- Duncan Grant, Interim Director, The Housing Forum
- Callum Riley, Membership Marketing Manager, The Housing Forum
10:30 "A Quality Home for All"
The Housing Forum's Manifesto for Supply, Quality and Partnerships & launch of our 2020 Vision, Mission and Member Pledge
- Stephen Teagle, Chair, The Housing Forum
- Jamie Ratcliff, Deputy Chair, The Housing Forum
11:00 Networking Break
11:30 Quality in Focus
This session will highlight approaches to quality assurance, licensing and competency frameworks, beginning with a recap of our Autumn Conference "Quality Counts".
- Guest Speaker, Vince Desmond, Chief Executive, The Chartered Quality Institute
Followed by debate
12:15 The Housing Forum in 2020 - and Preview of National Conference 6th May 2020